Important - cleaning and maintenance
- Do not use any objects with sharp edges, such as glass scrapers,
knives and hard objects with a surface hardness greater than 4H. Please use a soft Squeegee.
- Do not use paint thinner or alcohol solvent.
- Please use a soft wet cloth to clean the surface.
- You can use a neutral detergent, but do not use acidic/alkaline detergent
- Do not use a hard sponge.
- Do not use a glass compound.
- Do not polish.
- Do not make scratches in the coating.
- Please refer to the manufacturer’s directions when using a neutral detergent.