Please read the instructions below in order to get optimum results from our product, EX Clear.
- When applying the product, it is recommended that the outside temperature is between 15 and 28 ℃ and humidity is not more than 85%. Ensure there is adequate ventilation to avoid possible condensation occurring.
- Avoid using when there is a chance of rain within 8 hours after the product is applied.
- Wash with care
- Avoid coating unevenly
- Undo latches from windows before applying the product.
- Use brushes and sponges instead of a paint roller in small or narrow areas.
- Always mask the area on the window sash and areas where an unwanted product could splash.
- Wipe immediately when getting unwanted stains with the product.
|Process||Product application and procedure||Coating
(dry to the touch)
|Surface preparation||Remove any dust from the glass surface using a glass scraper.||–||–||–|
|Cleaning||Use glass compound to remove oil film.||–||–||–|
|Silicon removal||Use paint thinner to remove silicon from the windows.||–||–||–|
|Coating||Ex Clear||Use a paint roller and sponge||8h||48h|
Package: 1L EX Clear